Thursday, July 23, 2015

Rocked it & Swapped it

I am obsessed with my Milly for Kohls floral dress! So far I have only worn it twice, but each time I wear it, I can't help but fall in love a bit more. It's so versatile and was a no brainer when it came to adding this beauty to my year-round wardrobe. 

This dress is the perfect outfit for literally anything! It's great for layering plus it's a great length for a weekend party, brunch, luncheon, or a night out on the town. It's even the perfect dress for a day celebrating your anniversary in the city (Happy Anniversary again Kaitlyn & Mike!)

Here is how we both styled my Milly dress:

Do you own any items from this collection?

The collection is not sold out yet, here are a few items still selling (at super reduced rates!): 

No comments:

Post a Comment