Monday, July 13, 2015

The Perfect Dress for July

 photo IMG_3711_zpssrec8le2.jpg  photo IMG_3724_zpsyz4yijrz.jpg

I recently picked up this gorgeous shift dress and knew right away it had to be worn on July 4th. I mean, how perfect is it? It's flowy and loose fitting for maximum comfort (as we eat and eat some more over the holiday weekend!) plus the color scheme seemed perfect for the holiday. It's also just a down right beautiful dress and can be dressed up and down all summer long.

 photo IMG_3713_zpsazbtxqvf.jpg  photo IMG_3719_zpsukzwppzd.jpg

I added red shoes to pull off my "holiday look" then added a few flash tattoos. Myself and Katilyn have made that a tradition the last two years. We end up with quite a few tats on by the end of the weekend and I love it. It's fun to have metallic ink on in the summer months! Plus it's non-toxic, so why not?

 photo IMG_3716_zpscdgpoig3.jpg  photo IMG_3723_zpsnjx31aun.jpg  photo IMG_3726_zpstremqisv.jpg 
Dress: Calvin Klein via Macy's // Shoes: Blowfish Shoes // Necklace: Rocksbox // Watch: Movado // Sunglasses: ZeroUV

Here's a shot of myself and Katie. Check out her full outfit post here.
 photo IMG_3710_zpsoakpfhhl.jpg

Do you ever go all out red, white, and blue on the 4th?

What do you think of my newest shift dress?

No comments:

Post a Comment