Monday, August 31, 2015

Finger Lickin' Ribs (No Prep Required!)


"Okay, that was delicious, right? And I didn't even have to do anything"...

First words out of my mouth after my husband and I finished licking our lips to savor the last of our rib dinner. No prep, no hassle (and no sauce -- just a seasoning that's to die for). We are big BBQ fans in this house and everything from the rub to the smoke made these taste 100% authentic...you can definitely tell these guys have mastered their craft.


But even better than the taste is the ease of cooking...Heat the oven, cover a baking pan with foil and bake for 35 minutes. In other words, have these ready to go by the time your husband arrives home (or guests in the case of a party) and feel free to take credit for marinating and slaving over a hot stove all day. Whoever said there's no shortcuts in life has never tried this beautiful hunk of meat ;)



Oh and these sweet potatoes are my favorite side-dish...easy AND healthy (just add a sprinkle of cinnamon sugar!)



P.S. Can we please talk about these blooms? I spotted them at the Green City Market and couldn't take my eyes off them...not only is the color extraordinary but I've never seen the shape or texture before. They are the perfect weeknight centerpiece!




What is your favorite put together & go meal? 

No comments:

Post a Comment