Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Flynn Skye Style

 photo IMG_4358_zpsu99mv5mu.jpg



I finally got a Flynn Skye dress! I've had my eye on this designer for two years now and have been waiting to snag one up ever since. The price points are a bit higher then I generally shop (although their sale prices are amazing), but it always seems the pieces I want are pricey and sell out before they go on sale. What can I say, I have good taste! ;)

 This beauty showed up in Courtney's Instagram closet (of Pretty Little Fawn) so I had to bid fast! Courtney has previously been featured in our "Blogger of the Month" segment and I obviously love her style. This dress was new with tags and sold to me for less then half of it's retail price. SCORE! It was about five inches too long on me, so one quick alteration later I have a new favorite maxi dress!

 photo IMG_4353_zpsl1k1b7u6.jpg

 photo IMG_4369_zpsmiprsaux.jpg
Dress: Flynn Skye // Shoes: JustFab // Bag: Nordstrom // Sunglasses: Ditto (use code SADB to get 1st month FREE!) // Cuff & Ring: Rocksbox 


Here are some more Flynn Skye styles that I am currently drooling over.
(click on the photos below to shop your favorites!)

Are you a fan of this designer? Which look from above is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment