Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Getting Boho with it (nana-na-na-na-nana!)

 photo IMG_4182_zpsnkwgzcpq.jpg

Please tell me that after reading my title you can't get that Will Smith song out of your head. Getting jiggy with it...man I loved that jam! Will Smith really can do no wrong in my mind, but I digress.

This outfit is a perfect example of casual everyday summer style. There is nothing better on a hot day then an easy, breezy outfit made up of light colors and light materials.

 photo boho20style_zpsfr5ct494.jpg  photo IMG_4187_zps9y5hg56a.jpg  photo IMG_4177_zpskrty5dxh.jpg

Color bralettes have become a go-to this summer as well. On this day I wore a light blue one (found at target) under my top. It adds a fun pop of color and an effortlessly relaxed style. Plus, I think the entire outfit cost me all of $50 (shoes included, minus accessories) so it's wins all across the board in my book!

 photo momblogger_zpsc6wfbq5c.jpg  photo IMG_4186_zps98fbtwz4.jpg

OK, you can't take photos on a swing without really swinging on it. Well, let me rephrase that, I can't take myself seriously taking photos on a swing with out swinging for real. And then you get awesome photos like the ones below... :)

 photo IMG_4193_zpsvsunwwtq.jpg  photo IMG_4191_zpsc4rfkhnw.jpg
Top: Target // Shorts: Forever 21 (similar) // Shoes: Target // Sunglasses: ZeroUV
Necklace: Swap w/ Kaitlyn // Watch: Fossil

What has your summer style been like?
Do you have any favorite looks that you got for a great price as well?

No comments:

Post a Comment