Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Getting Cozy


Much like I’m a sandals and sun dress kind of girl in the Summer, I am a cozy sweater and jeans kind of gal come Fall weather. I am constantly cold (like, lips turn purple when we hit 60). so I am always on the hunt for versatile knits…especially the long, tunic-style length because 1) I’m 5’9” and 2) I want to be able to wear them with leggings and boots…this is a MUST. 

This being said, I grabbed a few of these at Old Navy the other day...they are the perfect "throw on and go" knit, especially for a day like this by the water. Our most recent visit to the lake was just beautiful. It was the kind of weather that leaves you with a grateful heart...cool in the shade, warm in the sun and diamonds on the water...just blessed.






Sweater (on sale!), Jeans, Bag, Sunnies, Sandals (old): Old Navy 
Tank: LOFT  | Belt: Target | Necklace: E Street Denim

How will you stay cozy this Season?

No comments:

Post a Comment