Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Glad to be Back in Plaid

Does anyone else get child-like excited about that first day of Fall where it feels like you can actually bring out the plaid? It’s equivalent to the first day you stick your feet into sandals after wearing boots all Winter long. These moments signify the feeling of a brand new season….It’s like redecorating your house or the first day of school…a clean slate that allows you to feel rejuvenated and start again.

There was no shortage of plaid in my life last year (evidenced here, here and here) and that trend continues this season. But I look forward to mixing it up...this time, I channeled a bit of a 70's vibe with (my FAVORITE) dark flared denim and a hint of fringe. All I need are the famous Fawcett waves, no?








Top: Old Navy | Jeans: Shopbop c/o | Booties: Sole Society 
Bag & Sunnies: Old Navy | Necklace: Forever 21 | Hat: Gap (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment