Thursday, September 10, 2015

Rocked it & Swapped it

If you read our blog regularly, then you know we are both jumpsuit obsessed. I'm talking a year round love affair people and we are quite OK with it ;)

I found this gorgeous black and floral jumpsuit online at Piperlime last summer. The first time I styled it was for a photo shoot for Lake and Country Magazine (a publication out of Lake Geneva, WI). I decided to pull colors from it when accessorizing. I added blue in with my navy hat, black in the necklace and heels, and then tons of gold jewelry. Sometimes more is more! 

When Kaitlyn styled it, she too pulled in colors from the jumpsuit with the blue in the bag & earrings, but she also added new colors. I love how the mint & tan wedges (and the braids) made the outfit seem more playful and daytime chic. 

Here is how we both style this floral number:


Are you as jumpsuit obsessed as we are? What do you think of how we styled this one?

On a side note, can we talk about how I have been missing my longer hair lately. I think I may need to get my Hair by Suzie extensions back in soon...seriously! 


No comments:

Post a Comment