Thursday, September 24, 2015

Rocked it & Swapped it

A great blouse is just that, a great blouse. I love Free People clothing so when I saw this beauty super discounted I knew it had to be mine. Who knew a sheer & lace blouse I found on Hautelook back in 2012 would get so much wear over the years?

It really is a casual blouse, but when styled differently it takes on an entire new look. Below is a great example of just that! One of the first times I wore it, I kept the look super easy by adding denim and chambray to it. Then by adding a fringe bag, long moon necklace, and a crop boot, this look was a bit boho and a whole lot cozy. 

When Kaitlyn wore the blouse a few years later, she dressed it up and like the chameleon it is, it instantly became the perfect GNO top. How stunning does is pair with a faux leather midi skirt and killer heels? I'm a such a fan of this outfit! 

Here is how we both styled the blouse: 
 photo swap_zps2vsuw7dr.jpg

Do you have a great tee-shirt blouse that can be dressed up or down year in and year out? 

What do you think of our styling choices? 



No comments:

Post a Comment