Wednesday, October 28, 2015

When Life Gives You Pumpkins...


"Dear Great Pumpkin, I am looking forward to your arrival on Halloween night. I hope you will bring me lots of presents..."

I agree with Charlie Brown...Picking the right pumpkin is essential, almost as important as selecting the best Christmas tree (but that’s another story for a colder month). Our family has always taken the painting route vs. carving so I had never taken a knife to a pumpkin until a few years back when my husband (then boyfriend) and I started our own competition which turned quite competitive (as we're STILL talking about whose was . I do prefer painting because it opens up so many more options, plus I’m a better artist than a handyman…though the year I used the drill to create a disco ball pumpkin, I may have even impressed myself ;)

If you haven't decorated yet, there's still time! Here are a few fun ideas, I love #2 & #5! 





























































































Sweater: Target (LOVING this Knox Rose line!)
Jeans: Old Navy
Boots: Sole Society (On sale!)
Sunglasses: Karen Walker (Use code SISTERSMARIE to rent your first pair for free!)
Hat: Purchased at a tiny shop in Galway, Ireland (Similar)
Necklace: T+J Designs

Have a wonderful Halloween!

Xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment