Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Brunch So Hard


I look forward to breakfast on the weekends more than anything. You can eat it as late as noon as it's still considered brunch which is quite the opposite from weekdays where breakfast is grabbed in a zombie-like state on the way out the door or thrown together in a blender the night before. I enjoy the slow pace of brunch...you can sleep in, throw your hair in a messy bun, pull on yesterday's knit and sip on multiple cups of coffee without the worry of rushing to be somewhere. 

Alright, who are we kidding, I'm always rushing to be somewhere, even on the weekends...but those rare (rainy) Sunday's without plans are my favorite and given the time/choice, I would always choose this place...the brunch nachos and blueberry bellini's are my jam. 








Where is your favorite place to grab brunch?

Blazer: Target
Tank: Target (Love this one too!)
Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: Sole Society
Bag: Shop Lately (Similar for under $40!)

No comments:

Post a Comment