Tuesday, February 9, 2016

If This Pairing is Wrong, I Don't Want to be Right




 OK, so I went way out of my box here. Kaitlyn rocked this number and got all my creative juices flowing. I styled my first unexpected pairing (stop by Stilettos and Diaper Bags to see that full look) and then this outfit happened during my second print mixing attempt. It's extreme, but it was fun to wear and it just made me happy. And shouldn't your clothes do that for you? Why not I say. Why not?

I can't wait to style this blouse tucked into skinny jeans with a wool trench draped over my shoulders.  Obsessed! I mean, how adorable is a kiss print this time of year? Last time I styled this skirt, it was summer, so it was fun to get more use out of it. A good remix in the making with this beauty. 




Now lets talk hair. This is day four hair ladies. No joke. I had planned to wash it on day three, but it still looked good, so I just went with it. You know why is still looked good? Because this dry shampoo is the best product I have ever used! I finally went for the "down the center" pull-through braid. This was my first ever attempt to get Kaitlyn's dino braid and it was not as hard as I thought it would be. Which means I can do it again and that makes me happy too! So far this whole look is about smiles. I am OK with it. 

Skirt: T+J Designs (similar) (similar) // Top // Tights: Target // Shoes // Glasses: Ditto (get your 1st month of designer glasses for FREE using code "sistersmarie") 
What do you think of this pairing? Sometimes you just have to go for it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment