Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Brunch Style




One of my favorite things to do on the weekends is go out for Sunday brunch. Yes, it's nice not cook one meal of the weekend, but there is just something about eating a bit later in the morning and having a mimosa (or two!). Side note, I have found that the older I get, the more I like day drinking. Truth, I would rather drink on a Sunday morning then on a Friday night. Judge away, but there is no hang over and I'm with the people I love the most in this world, my family! Then we go home and the rest of the day is spent relaxing. Why isn't brunch a mandatory monthly activity? It should be...just saying.




I tend to want to look put together, but never wear tight clothing as I do like to eat! I mean, brunch is usually my only meal prior to dinner so I stock up! The perfect solution was layering this sweater over a maxi dress. Flowy, loose, and cute...works for me! I added a few accessories, beach waves to my hair, and I was good to go. Sometimes less really is more. 


Coat: Victoria's Secret // Maxi Dress: Forever 21 // Sweater // Shoes: DSW // Bag // Necklace: Baublebar // Fitbit // Earrings // Hair

Do you ever layer sweaters over your maxi dresses? What is your go-to brunch style?

No comments:

Post a Comment