Monday, May 16, 2016

A Denim & Crochet Kind-Of Day


Some days, you get dressed and spend the whole day wishing you had worn something else. Whether you woke up late or just felt off when selecting your outfit, you just can’t wait to get home in sweatpants. This was NOT one of those days. I look forward to these rare opportunities which allow me to get a little fancy, such as our Family outing for Mother’s Day. I’m still of the mindset that Sunday brunch calls for the best of the best, be it lace or a full skirt, or in this case…both. 

I had been lusting after this dress long after Lisa wore it and it felt just as magical on, as it did in photos. Apparently, I wasn’t the only one who thought so – Between our (SUPER delicious) meal at Prasino and our walk through town, I received so many kind compliments on the dress. To the elderly gentleman who did a double take and let me know I was beautiful, you made my day. I certainly felt that way…if only everything we wore gave us that kind of boost, right?!










What items in your closet make you feel great?

Wearing:

Dress: Choies (save | splurge)
Shoes: Just Fab (similar)
Jacket: J.Crew
Purse: c/o Sole Society
Blooms: Mariano's
Sunnies: c/o Ditto - Use "SISTERSMARIE" at checkout for your first month free!



No comments:

Post a Comment