Friday, February 17, 2017

Pregnant in Peplum


I feel like peplum has made a triumphant return and being a little more than 4 months pregnant means I have no qualms with this situation ;) I remember how popular the style was in 2013-ish because multiple of my friends wore peplum to my bridal showers and Lisa and I each had peplum tanks that we wore relentlessly. 

I don’t know that it ever actually went away but I really like some of the new ways I’m seeing it styled throughout retail outlets and via other bloggers. There are so many cute styles, whether it's stripes, polka dots, short sleeves, tank top, long in length or cropped and I will admit, I want them all! A little extra ruffled material around the waist is not only fun and feminine but perfect for a rapidly-growing bump and my maternity collection...it seems to be happening overnight, guys! I think I need a few more of these babies (clothing, not humans that is…let’s just start with one of those for now!)


SHOP THE LOOK:






How do you feel about the peplum style?
Like, love, hate?

Wearing:

Peplum Top: Old Navy
Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: c/o J. Jill
Jacket: Old Navy (similar)
Bag: Just Fab
Sunglasses: H&M
Necklace: Old (similar)


No comments:

Post a Comment