Wednesday, October 4, 2017

A Feel Good Fall Outfit


Wearing:

Plaid Top: c/o J. Jill (similar) | Jeans: Old Navy
Booties: Target (old, similar) | Necklace: c/o Park Lane Jewelry
Purse: Target (similar) | Sunnies: Raen
Lipstick: Crush by Glo Skin Beauty

Sometimes on the blog, I'm looking to step out of my comfort zone and try something new or find inspiration in my current wardrobe to make things feel fresh again. But this look just felt quintessentially me -- A favorite pair of jeans, a classic plaid shirt with the perfect fit, a pop of fun with the leopard print bootie and two necessities in tow: A hazelnut iced coffee and a taupe bag that will never go out of style. OH...and my favorite red (dish) lip color, "crush" by Glo Skin Minerals. It's a little bit red, a little bit orange and screamingly bright which works out well for an otherwise muted color palette. 



This blouse has quickly made its way to the front of my closet. I'm very willing to admit I wore it multiple times this week (each time in front of different people, ok!) and it received numerous compliments. It's so soft and the a-line shape (with a peplum cut party in the back) keeps an otherwise masculine print looking a little more feminine. I love it with jeans but would certainly work well with a suede skirt for the office or under a shift dress with booties. Think I'm going to take my own advice and try wearing it differently next time...


SHOP THE LOOK:






What kind of outfit makes you feel your best? 

Happy Wednesday! Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment