Thursday, October 26, 2017

Rocked it & Swapped it


It's sweater weather friends! Which, honestly is both of our favorite time of the year. We are giant fans of all things layers, so we were over the moon to be gifted this beautiful topper from J.Jill. As in, we both got one. I mean, when you both love the same item and know you will be wearing it non-stop all season, it just makes sense to each get your own. ;) 

When I styled mine, I wore over a classic turtleneck, denim cut-offs, tights, and my to-to boots of the season. The outfit felt unexpected but still put together and I was ever so cozy in my topper. A few weeks later, Kaitlyn styled hers over a great lace-up detail top, high-waist denim, and the same go-to boots. This look is classic and perfect for everyday wear all season long. In un-related news we may be morphing into one style personality without our knowledge. lol 

Are you a fan of this sweater cardigan/coat we styled? Do you have a favorite topper you wear during these transitional weather months? Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today, I hope you make it a great day! xo


No comments:

Post a Comment