Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Matchy Matchy Workout Wear


I am a sucker for cute workout clothes...but aren't we all? I can be sitting on the couch, Netflix bingeing (binging? Is there really an appropriate way to spell that, because all I keep thinking about is Chandler) and thinking of ways to get out of going for a run but then remember I have new leggings to wear and suddenly, my interest is peaked. We work out for many reasons, one of them being to look and feel better about ourselves, but it's also important to have that state of mind WHILE exercising - It's motivational and confidence building to keep us going through our exercise routine... Hence why I was SUPER stoked when I found out J.Jill launched an athletic/leisure line, Pure Jill Fit. 

The online shop (and a few select stores) has everything from leggings and tank tops to cozy cardi's (perfect for post-yoga) and a cowl neck dress (which I want to LIVE IN) that you can wear with or without leggings depending on how much you want to dress it up. Thanks to the J.Jill team, I have tested out quite a few pieces and I can honestly say, it is some of the most comfortable athletic wear I've ever owned. With an infant at home, I find myself also wearing it around the house which I know is the stereotypical "Mom uniform" but when the apparel is this cute, it feels like I put in a little more effort than I actually did ;) 


By the way, my husband snapped these photos for me and you should have seen his face when I walked out in this hat. "Is that velvet?" followed by "aren't you photographing exercise clothes?". I love the man dearly but let's not pretend a fashion is his sixth sense. I am kind of loving the return of velvet...I feel like it's a little Clarissa Explains it All, a little Alex Mack and the 90's in me is giddy with excitement, even if it is short lived.






What J.Jill workout pieces are your favorite? 
Run, don't walk to add a few to your closet!

Wearing:

Top & Pants: c/o J. Jill
Jacket: c/o J. Jill
Velvet hat: Target
Water Bottle: Swell 
Shoes: Nike 

No comments:

Post a Comment