Thursday, November 9, 2017

Rocked it & Swapped it


Us Midwest gals have quite a few coats and lets be honest, we need them. Today is high 38 degrees, low 16 degrees, which means wearing warm layers and a great coat are key to staying warm. We were recently gifted this beautiful Chelsea Coat from J.Jill and I can speak for both of us when I say we are obsessed. I personally have been wearing my daily, the gray color is the perfect addition to literally any outfit! Gray not your color? This beauty comes in black and a super beautiful teal color called ocean as well. 

When Kaitlyn styled her coat, she paired it with tights and a dress for a weekend family party. I love how the gray really made the red in her dress pop! When I styled my coat a few days later, I wore it over an all black base and added pops of colors and prints in the accessories. Both looks were elevated by adding such a great long jacket! 

I'd also like to point out that we both added our compassion fund floral scarf. Not only is this scarf beautiful (and reversible), but 100% of the net proceeds will help disadvantaged and homeless women become self-sufficient. You can pick up your very own here. They make great holiday gifts! 

What do you think of our pairings? Are you a fan of long-collarless coats? Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today, I hope you make it a great day! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment