Thursday, February 6, 2014

Rocked it & Swapped it

Kaitlyn was given this beautiful sweater from Sammy Dress and wore it back in December. 
I love how she paired it was brown boots, a gray under shirt, and if you look at her outfit post, she even added a peach infinity scarf. 

When I wore the knit in January I decided to pair it with neutral colors as well. 
I mix my neutrals so I went with black riding boots, black tank, brown bag, and my pop of color was the green in the ring. 

Her is how we styled the sweater:
 photo swap_zps654a7bbf.jpg

I loved how Kaitlyn styled the look so I didn't change it up much. This is a perfect example of "if it's not broken, don't fix it". ;)

How would you style this sweater?

1 comment:

  1. Sweet jumper :)

    Xxx Cécile
    http://sapetoibien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete