Thursday, March 20, 2014

Rocked it & Swapped it

I found this adorable crop knit from Loft in my swap bag from Kaitlyn in early January and couldn't wait to wear it. I have a short torso so crop knits generally end up looking like regular knits on me and tunics end up being dresses, but I digress ;)

When I wore this top out for my anniversary dinner I paired it with high-waisted denim jeans and a cute bag.When Kaitlyn wore the sweater to an event, she styled it tucked into her faux leather skirt. 

Here is how we both styled the Loft top:
 photo swap_zps744e6069.jpg

A basic cream knit is a great item to have in your wardrobe. It can be dressed up or dressed down, layered up over, or styled with a giant statement necklace. It really is a great functional piece that can be worn year round. 

What do you think of how we styled the top?

1 comment: