Thursday, May 15, 2014

Rocked it & Swapped it

A great wrap skirt is like a wrap dress, it's very flattering on all body shapes and sizes and a wardrobe staple as well. I have a small collection of Kristin Hassan wrap skirts (and dresses too) because the prints are just so versatile and they really do go with so many different items in my wardrobe. 

When Kaitlyn styled my skirt, she mixed her prints by pairing it with a great stripe top. I love how she kept the rest of the outfit black but added color with her amazing statement earrings

I later wore the skirt to my family Christmas party and going with Kaitlyn's theme, kept it mostly black but added an great emerald shoe and earring to mix it up a bit.

Here is how we both styled the wrap skirt:
 photo swap_zps27827e07.jpg

Do you own a wrap skirt? Stay tuned for Kristin's new line coming out soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment