Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Midi Skirt Inspiration

In a recent swap on BISTM, I traded Johanna a polka dot top for her blue midi skirt and I am very happy with the outcome. I have been relying on midi skirts quite a bit this summer because the length is appropriate for the office but still keeps me cool when I venture out into the heat for a lunch break. I couldn't pass up this skirt because it's my absolute favorite color blue (see bridesmaid dresses) and I loved the button details down the front.





I am always looking for style inspiration so I collected a few of my favorite ways that fellow bloggers wore their blue midi's in order to create a look that was all my own.


(i spy a 4-legged photo bomber....)

Top: Target // Skirt: Forever 21 (similar) // Bag: Fashion Q // Bracelets: Target // Necklace: Target // Sunnies: Old Navy

What do you think of the midi style? 

3 comments:

  1. The color is gorgeous! Perfect for summer:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, that's my dog, too...the photo bomber! love these ideas. i was just about to throw out a blue midi, but i may be keeping it now!

    ReplyDelete