Wednesday, October 14, 2015

It's a Nice Day for a Red Midi...

 photo IMG_5508_zpslzecow8q.jpg  photo IMG_5518_zpsdnfmxzis.jpg  photo IMG_5515_zps1dcsdinw.jpg 
I am such a fan of midi skirts, and this red one has been in heavy rotation all year long. Honestly, when I bought it at Forever 21 back in Spring, I had no idea it would get so much wear. This skirt has become an everyday-wear staple of mine, and I am surprised it has only been on the blog three times. When it came to dressing for a day of busy mom life, an afternoon watching a soccer game, & dinner out, I decided to keep it cozy and casual. 

 photo IMG_5520_zpsphawrges.jpg  photo IMG_5514_zpsqnlufcja.jpg  photo IMG_5517_zpsmzxz60o1.jpg

When on your feet all day, picking the right pair of shoes is key. These cut-out flats are quickly becoming one of my favorites as they are just as cute as cozy. A basic stripe tank, fringe bag, denim jacket, and gorgeous Lanvin sunglasses and my look was perfect for taking me all though this day. 

 photo IMG_5511_zpspulyfyco.jpg 
Tank: JC Penny // Jacket: Pepe Jeans (similar)  // Skirt: Forever 21 (similar) (similar) // Shoes // Bag // Sunglasses: Ditto (use code sistersmarie to get 1st month of designer glasses FREE!) // Necklace: T+J Designs 

Here are the other ways I have styled my red midi so far. Very clearly I need to switch up my color pallet! I had no idea how similar I've styled this skirt each time. ;) 
 photo Remix_zpsqr48m7ie.jpg  
1 // 2

Are you a fan of midi skirts for everyday wear? What is your favorite way of styling them?

No comments:

Post a Comment