Thursday, October 15, 2015

Rocked it & Swapped it

I love transitioning summer items into fall...What's more fun then wearing your favorite lace trim shorts all summer long and then finding a way to wear them in cooler temps? Such a great way to expand on your closet ;)

When Kaitlyn styled her beautiful shorts from Target, she paired them with a black crop top and classic flat sandals. She kept the styling simple by adding a black bag, Karen Walker sunglasses, and a pendant necklace. When I got my hands on them I decided to work a few of my favorite Fall staples into the outfit. A blush blouse, wool trench, saddle bag, Zac Posen sunglasses, and a wedge bootie were just the items to bring these shorts into Fall!

Here is how we both styled them:
 photo rockandswap_zpsdbhu9wuo.jpg

What do you think of our styling choices? 
How do you transition your summer favorites into Fall? 

No comments:

Post a Comment