Thursday, October 29, 2015

Rocked it & Swapped it

Button-up dresses that can double as vests are my latest obsession. I have a growing collection, and this plaid number from Forever 21 is quickly becoming one of my favorites. The more we style it, the more I want to mix and match it this season. 

When I wore it for the first time, I layered it over a classic tank and skinny jeans. By adding strappy heels and a mint bag this look was perfect for lunch with the family on the lake. Later, Kaitlyn styled the dress over an all denim look, and I fell in love all over again. How chic is her look? I think the leopard shoes and floppy hat really take it up a notch. 

Here is how we both styled the dress/vest: 
 photo remix_zps4rrazruq.jpg  photo plaid_zps3veazsnw.jpg

Are you a fan of this style top? How would you pair this button up number? 

No comments:

Post a Comment