Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Winter Florals

 photo IMG_6869_zpsqmsxfird.jpg  photo IMG_6874_zpsegtlvyc6.jpg  photo IMG_6866_zpsl82vma27.jpg

Oh the weather outside is...well, it's all over the place actually! I can't really complain, I was outside in December with no coat on for pete's sake. ;) The trees have shed their leaves, but that doesn't mean we can't bring some flowers back into the mix. Floral prints in your clothing that is.

This dress is everything! As soon as I saw it on the Shopbop site, I knew it needed to be mine. Love at first sight? Yes it was.

 photo IMG_6877_zpsaqg5xxfj.jpg  photo IMG_6864_zpslldcdwpy.jpg  photo IMG_6873_zpsrwjvqvym.jpg

The entire top have of the dress is sheer, so I picked up a sweetheart neck bandeau to go under. This piece can obviously be mixed and matched tons in my current wardrobe so I was very excited to find it. To keep my outfit perfect for this night int he city, I added olive boots, a brown bag, and lots of gold jewelry. Bare legs in December never felt so good.

 photo IMG_6867_zpsfjmlznhg.jpg
Dress: c/o Shopbop // Shoes // Bandeau Top // Bag // Cuff: Coach // Watch // Teal Ring & Earrings: House of Harlow 1960

What do you think of my winter floral look? How would you style this dress?

No comments:

Post a Comment