Thursday, January 28, 2016

Rocked it & Swapped it

 photo RockandSwap_zpsh6gktgiy.jpg 

A classic swing dress is a perfect example of a wardrobe staple that can be transformed each time you wear it. Shopping for a swing dress doesn't have to break the bank either. Take this one Kaitlyn bought at Old Navy, very cute and under $30 (similar style currently selling for $17). I love that it is super soft and cozy and the color navy is perfection in my book. 

When Kaitlyn wore it on NYE, she styled it with OTK boots, an ombre beanie, and a sequin bag. She took a dress that can be worn casual and really made it look regal! I love everything about how she styled it and was very excited to find it in our most recent swap bag. 

My full post and outfit details will be on the blog next week, but I will tell you, I tried to mix it up a bit. I wanted to bring in lots of neutral colors so I wore a black vest, camel coat, gray tights, and berry shoes. I think you can see how many more style possibilities that there are with this beauty...Endless!

 photo Swap_zps8eemm9kb.jpg 
Do you have a swing dress in your current wardrobe?
What do you think of our styling choices?

Shop our favorite jersey swing dress style's here:

No comments:

Post a Comment