Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Put a Vest on it

 photo IMG_6239_zps3r8zxlsc.jpg  photo IMG_6277_zps7e1jbngs.jpg

There is just something about adding a vest to any (and every) outfit that I am just loving. It really does take the look up a notch...especially when it's a gorgeous print number like this one. Lately my life has been go, go, go (who am I kidding, my life is always like this), so it really helps out to take minimal time getting ready. This outfit was effortless as I just grabbed a few basics and dressed it up with the vest, bright lip, and bow heels.

 photo IMG_6263_zpsc2wqtlf8.jpg  photo IMG_6269_zps9t4qih3m.jpg  photo IMG_6279_zpsfkxntp87.jpg

Another thing I am super into are these Spanx jean leggings. I have two pair, one black and one blue, and they are hands down my favorite leggings to wear. What is not to love about pants that hug you in all the right places? Not much I say.

 photo IMG_6244_zpsxiodsxoc.jpg  photo IMG_6257_zpseli3y3c6.jpg
Vest: Forever 21 // Top: H&M // Jean Leggings // Shoes // Bag // Watch // Cuff: Coach // Hat // Sunglasses // Lip Color 
Do you ever throw a great long vest over a very simple outfit? Have you tried Spanx brand leggings yet? You will not be disappointed by doing either. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment