Monday, March 28, 2016

Keeping it Neutral




There are so many days when I love wearing bright colors. On the other hand, sometimes I just want to keep it neutral...this was one of those days. I am a big fan of mixing all neutral colors, so pairing black, gray, and brown seemed like the right way to go! I also love how the top draped on the sides, so to play off of that, I added a dropped front faux leather jacket. Toss on some flats, sunglasses, and my favorite fringe bag and I was ready for a day of shopping in downtown Lake Geneva!




Top: Target (swap w/ Kaitlyn) // Pants: Express // Jacket & Shoes: Just Fab // Bag: Rachel Zoe (similar) // Sunglasses: D&G via Ditto (use code sistersmarie to get your 1st month of designer glasses FREE!) //  Necklace: Jewelmint  

Do you like mixing neutral colors? What is your go-to weekend style?

No comments:

Post a Comment