Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Pretty in Parasols


Lately, I've been loving quirky prints when it comes to Summer dresses. I think this flamingo style was the start of a long relationship with fun patterns and feminine shapes. From a distance, this dress looks like it's adorned with tiny triangles but they are actually colorful parasols...umm, YES PLEASE, this is all sorts of precious. I wore this to a baby shower for one of my best friends and it was a super dreary day outside so I figured it was the perfect choice. Shower...rain...umbrellas, get it?


The print is even more likable when you can customize the style yourself. Before I ordered it, I decided to change the length, as it originally fell below my knees so I made it a bit shorter and switched out the neckline as well. I should mention, this post is not sponsored - When eShakti first reached out to us a few years ago, I had never heard of the brand, and now, it's one of the first places I look for clothes because not only are they unique in style but by adding my own spin, I can guarantee nobody else will have the same piece. I have become a real fan of the brand and truly recommend it when you're looking for something different. Everything from the customer service down to the alterations is personal and tailored to you.








I also ordered this off the shoulder top and customized the length -- Coming to the blog soon!

Wearing:

Dress: eShakti
Jacket: J. Crew (similar)
Heels: c/o Sole Society
Bag: c/o Sole Society
Bracelet: LOFT (similar)
Sunnies: DITTO: Use code "SISTERSMARIE" at checkout for your first month free!


No comments:

Post a Comment