Thursday, May 26, 2016

Rocked it & Swapped it

 photo Rockandswap_zpsahc8qhpm.jpg

Always say yes to a red lacy dress! Seriously though, how amazing is this beauty I scored about a year ago? Let's back up, I 100% realize this dress was (is it still?) massively overproduced and knocked off, I mean a version of it was sold at about 20 different websites! Having said that, it's darn cute and so fun to wear. I wore it for the first time, last summer in Austin, TX. Maybe that's why I love it so much, it brings me back to my first happy experience wearing it.

When styling it the second time, I decided to try to make it seem like a skirt. I have to say, wearing it like this was really fun! When Kaitlyn styled it, she looked stunning wearing the dress for Mother's day with a denim jacket and wedges. I love the way it hits her as a midi style dress! Just such a chic length, don't you think? 

 photo Swap_zpsvs3yt2xu.jpg

How would you style this red lacy dress?

Shop red lace dresses below! OK, now I want like three more! ;) 



No comments:

Post a Comment