Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Fringe Connection

 photo fringe skirt-3_zpsrumoz2dr.jpg

 photo fringe skirt_zpsarxyzzsr.jpg
 photo fringe skirt-6_zps0iqkgdsv.jpg

If you know me, then you know I am a huge fan of fringe. Whether it's a fringe mini skirt or my favorite fringe bag, it has always been my go-to addition for year-round boho style. What can I say? Adding fringe to my outfit just feels more "me". 

That brings me to this fringe maxi skirt. It was love at first site when I saw it on the Tobi website, and I couldn't wait to wear it. The styling possibilities are endless and honestly the hardest part was narrowing it down to how I would wear it first! I added a stripe turtleneck, beautiful white trench vest, lots of gold jewelry, black hat, and oxblood clutch. The styling felt perfect for the Fall weather that is right around the corner. Yeah, I see you Fall, and I am so excited for you...(My favorite season is coming!)
 photo fringe skirt-4_zpsdng6d4yw.jpg
 photo fringe skirt-7_zpsjazxymdz.jpg
 photo fringe skirt-5_zps8wsp5otb.jpg
 photo fringe skirt-2_zpspbzwyy5q.jpg
Vest: Who What Wear for Target (similar) // Top: Lulus (similar) // Skrit: c/o Tobi // Bag: Just Fab // Hat & Sunglasses: c/o Sole Society // Bracelet: Rachel Zoe via Box of Style // Watch: Fossil // Rings: c/o Park Lane Jewelry // Lip Color: Glo Minerals- Bombshell

Are you a fringe fan?
Don't forget, new customers get 50% off their order at Tobi!


No comments:

Post a Comment