Tuesday, September 29, 2015

A Skirt Made for Twisting

 photo IMG_5325_zpsvezn9hf1.jpg  photo IMG_5317_zpsms8phpc6.jpg 
I am one fringe obsessed girl, so this skirt is something I've been dying to style. There is actually a back story to this skirt: Johanna of 101 Things I Love gave this beauty to me almost two years ago and this is the first time I've taken photos in it. I love it girl, sorry it took so long to get it up on the blog!  

Nothing says "twist and dance" like a fringe skirt. I was kind of sad I didn't have plans to go dancing this day, so I just kept twisting around. I mean, how can you not? It's seriously perfect for that...a night out dancing is in my future. ;)

 photo IMG_5320_zpsigzcb4te.jpg  photo IMG_5331_zpsb5xynyf8.jpg  photo IMG_5319_zps8hq89l4w.jpg

I kept the styling simple, leaving the skirt to be the star. By pairing it with a chambray top, nude heel, a saddle bag, and a great statement necklace, it was the perfect look for dinner out with the family. I also loved how the green in the sunglasses really brought out the olive color in the skirt...A pairing meant to be. 

 photo IMG_5321_zpsmds7onfq.jpg  photo IMG_5318_zpstd5wca9y.jpg  photo IMG_5328_zpssnw5yzfn.jpg
Top: H&M // Skirt: Swap (similar) (similar) // Bag // Shoes // Necklace
Sunglasses: Ditto (use code SADB for 1st month of designer sunglasses FREE!)

What do you think of this pairing? Are you a fan of fringe, even in your skirts? 

No comments:

Post a Comment