Friday, October 14, 2016

Fall-ing for Denim

 photo denim-19_zpslznmoog4.jpg  photo Denim-12-2_zps9iejicmh.jpg  photo Denim-13_zpsd3ttfa56.jpg

As a girl from the Midwest, I am such a fan of denim...I mean who isn't right? I am also a fan of trying out new kinds of denim. In my mind, there is no such thing as owning too many pairs of jeans. Different shades, rises, ankle types, and distressed, I have and love them all! Plus it's always fun to mix up your style and you can do just that with the right pair of jeans.

 I have teamed up with Fitcode in the past (check out my post about their amazing service), and this time around I snagged a pair of JAG Jeans. What makes this pair so unique is the pull on style I am wearing. With no button and zipper, the denim lays flat at your waist leaving it perfect for wearing your favorite tops without that pesky budge the button can add. I know I will be wearing this pair tons with my tunic and slimmer fitting tops!

 photo denim-17_zpscjcgvrrs.jpg  photo denim-15_zps8y3h0hxt.jpg  photo denim-18_zps6bj8dzzs.jpg    Jeans: c/o JAG Jeans via Fitcode // Boots: JustFab // Top: JC Penny // Rings: c/o Park Lane Jewelry // Watch: c/o Aibi Watch // Bracelet: Rachel Zoe via Box of Style

Photos by Cecilia Jean
Have you ever tired out Fitcode or JAG Jeans? What is your favorite kind of denim?

No comments:

Post a Comment