Tuesday, May 17, 2016

The Best Fitting Jeans




Truly finding the perfect pair of jeans is like finding a needle in a haystack. Sure, you can get denim almost anywhere, but what about the fit? We are programmed to know our number size and try on that size everywhere we go to shop for jeans. And when that specific size doesn't fit, you end up feeling like it was you that fell short on that deal, not the denim. Maybe that brand has a different fit, maybe that brand runs small or large, so maybe it's not you at all! It's time to shop for jeans a different way, don't you think? 

Enter Fitcode. As Kaitlyn pointed out in her post, you start by taking a quiz and then you give you a "fitcode" number. From there you are given a selection of jeans  that fit you based on your body shape and style preferences. Genius! For me, I decided to go with a style that was based off the premise that you would not need alterations. I am only 5'4" and most designer jeans are made to fit women upwards of 5'10". Not even a big heel would help me out there! ;) I worked with my contact at Fitcode to find the perfect bootcut jeans that were alteration free, and that was accomplished with these 7 for all Mankind beauties! 




I think these are the first pair of (non-skinny) jeans purchased in my thirties that I did not have to alter. That is a big deal folks! The fit is dreamy and I have already been living in them. What better way to highlight a classic fitting pair of denim then with a classic pocket tee? This look is perfect for everyday life and by adding mirror sunglasses and a bright pink lip I felt like a million bucks. Clothes that fit well really do make you feel like your best self! 

Top: Target (similar) // Jeans: 7 For All Mankind via Fitcode // Bag: Sole Society // Shoes: Just Fab // Necklace: Free People (similar) // Sunglasses: Quay Australia (similar & under $25) (similar & under $15) // Lips: Glo Minerals // Watch: Fossil 
Have you ever heard of Fitcode? How do you shop for denim?

No comments:

Post a Comment