Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Puffer Vests are the Best

 photo puffer vest_zpslt3gbbd5.jpg  photo puffer vest-9_zpsbfsjxsko.jpg  photo puffer vest-6_zpstrcj9nxq.jpg

OK, so I'm totally late to jump on this bandwagon. I've always adored puffer vests from afar, thinking they look cute on others, but not so much on me. I think my issue was, I am only 5'3" (and a half) so they always hit me right at my hips, which to me, did not look flattering. Why would I wear something puffy that cuts off at my widest point? Enter this longer vest with zippers on the sides and all my puffer vest fears melt away! 

It was freezing this day and I wanted to play up the red in the vest by pairing it with an all black ensemble. With only a small layer of snow on the ground, these UGG duck boots were just the ticket to keeping my feet warm and dry, but also they broke up all the black in the outfit. In the end, I added a long pendent necklace and great leather bag and was good to go. 

 photo puffer vest-5_zpssxom0fc0.jpg  photo puffer vest-2_zpshrt3t8y0.jpg

SHOP THE LOOK:
 photo puffer vest-7_zpslsrz8h6k.jpg  photo puffer vest-8_zpswgsuj3rf.jpg  photo puffer vest-3_zps5lg4143p.jpg   
Vest: c/o J.Jill // Sweater: c/o J.Jill (similar) // Jeans: Gap // Boots: c/o UGG via J.Jill // Rings & Earrings: c/o Park Lane Jewelry // Bag: c/o J.Jill // Gloves: Gap
photos by Cecilia Pappas
Are you a puffer vest fan? What do you think of this longer styled one?

No comments:

Post a Comment