Thursday, December 15, 2016

Rocked it & Swapped it


We are both beyond obsessed with our new UGG duck boots from J.Jill. These boots are everything (or they can pair with everything that is). They are not only functional for three of the four seasons (Fall, Winter, and Spring), but they are also totally fashionable. I kid you not when I say I have been living in them the past two weeks. What can't they pair adorably with? 

When Kaitlyn styled her boots, she was cozy in cashmere in front of the town Christmas tree. When I recently styled mine, I wore layers of winter white and bundled up on a cold day. There is another great part about these boots, they keep your feet so warm. Functional, cute, and warm? I say everyone needs a great pair of duck boots in their lives! ;)


SHOP THE LOOK:
Do you own a pair of boots that you just can't get enough of? Let's chat in the comments section! 

No comments:

Post a Comment