Tuesday, January 17, 2017

How to Style a Shirt Dress in the Winter

 photo shirt dress-2_zpswi35ggzx.jpg  photo shirt dress-6_zpss1nxbqhu.jpg  photo shirt dress-4_zpsaadvnjw3.jpg

I love me a great shirt dress! They are so comfortable to wear but are super stylish at the same time. This one from J.Jill is a Rayon-Twill blend and not only is it beyond soft, it also doesn't wrinkle like a linen dress would.  Score! In the past, I tend to style these type of dress more in the Spring-Fall months, but by adding a few warmer pieces to the styling, a shirt dress can be the perfect Winter outfit too! 

I have been getting so much use out of this long sweater cardigan this season. I picked it up in November and it is hands down my most worn piece the past few months! By adding the long sweater over and slouchy OTK boots to this classic stripe shirt dress, I was ready for my daytime date with the hubby. I actually didn't even need hosiery or a jacket over, I was warm enough with the outfit as is. 

 photo shirt dress-8_zpsetqc0nzq.jpg  photo shirt dress-3_zpsj0ago6xe.jpg

SHOP THE LOOK:
 photo shirt dress_zpsbhxkncfr.jpg  photo shirt dress-5_zpsxvtcu1km.jpg  photo shirt dress-7_zps6tmxozhy.jpg
Dress: c/o J.Jill // Cardigan: Gap (sold out) // Boots: c/o Sole Society // Bag: Express // Earrings: c/o T+J Designs (only $5!) // Necklace: The Giving Keys // Sun, Moon, & Star Bracelets: c/o Wonderer Bracelets // Large Ring: c/o Park Lane Jewerly // Watch: Fossil 

How do you style your shirt dresses in the Winter? I'd love to hear your suggestions in the comments section! 

No comments:

Post a Comment