Monday, February 6, 2017

Valentine's Day Makeup with GloProfessional

Valentine’s Day is coming up and maybe you have date night plans or haven't thought about it at all because your Christmas lights are still up (we just FINALLY got them down, don't judge!). Whether you love or despise the holiday, you’ve got to admit, it’s always a fun reason to get dolled up and experiment with a new style, even if you're going out with the girls. 

I rounded up a few of my favorite new products which are perfect for the day of love because they allow you to create soft, romantic looks. Lisa and I continuously obsess over Glo products -- you guys know this and in our minds, great products are worth sharing over and over. Between the two of us, we pretty much own the entire line and I can say with confidence, the new additions are pure gold. Between the just released lip colors and the luxe foundation, you will be ready for transition to Spring (whenever that comes)...Goodbye dark lips and hello bright pinks!



But seriously though, this may be my favorite foundation I've ever tried. For much of my life, I didn't wear any because it always seemed so heavy and I didn't want it to clog my pores. But after you try a product like this, it would be hard to go back. The Luxe Foundation is so light and airy, so it actually feels good when you sweep it across your face and it dissolves instantly. I chose the "natural" color which is perfect for my skin tone and it just evens out my coloring or any fine lines (aka under eye bags from too much Netflix binging the night before). Plus, the Glo makeup brushes kind of put my cheap ones from Target to shame...they are super soft and I think make a big difference in applying the foundation. 



You know I can't say enough complimentary things about the suede matte lip colors. I've always loved how easily the colors adhere to your lips and they are so soft, as opposed to a lot of lipsticks which just leave your lips feeling more dry. I looked it up and turns out, these are enriched with antioxidant Vitamins C and E as well as conditioning Mango Oil and Shea Butter for nourishing protection. NOW it makes sense...plus, these actually stay on through every sip of a straw and bite of a meal. TRUTH!











Have you tried the GloProfessional products? 
What are your date night favorites?

Wearing:

Overalls: H&M
Striped Top: Gap (old but I love this one too!)
Flats: c/o J. Jill (Only available in tan now but I linked to red ones here)

Makeup featured:

Glo Professional Micro Browliner
Glo Professional Luxe Foundation
Glo Professional Luxe Setting Powder
Glo Professional Cream Glaze Crayon - "Crush"

A few of my other favorite Valentine's Picks!

Glo Professional Cream Blush

No comments:

Post a Comment