Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Spring Layers











 photo 5X6A6220_zpsbpehhyfx.jpg 

 photo 5X6A6285_zpsdka5xlxz.jpg
    photo 5X6A6290_zpsbjaicafq.jpg


 photo 5X6A6240_zps5dhtjdc9.jpg

It's official, we are just six days away from Spring! Now if someone would just let the weather know, we Midwest folk would love some sunshine and green grass. (You guys, it's been snowing here the last two days!) ;) Regardless of the weather, I am already plotting the seasonal rotation of my closet, which takes me about two days now that I have it down to a science. I always take care of the clothes in my closet first (dresses, tops, skirts, etc.), then my dresser drawers, and lastly my shoes...it's a process. 

This outfit is a perfect example of what I will be rocking during the next few months as the weather catches up with the season. I love a classic denim skirt paired with a tank top. It's simple but seems effortless and put together, which is ideal. I added this beautiful cardigan because it is still breezy out and then my favorite faux leather jacket over that for some extra warmth. Layers really are key this time of year. To finish my outfit off I loaded up on the gold jewelry and added pops of coral in my lip color and bag. 

 photo 5X6A6275_zpskb8d7n6p.jpg

SHOP THE LOOK:
 photo 5X6A6235_zpsleno7brg.jpg  photo 5X6A6206_zpszek66zem.jpg  photo 5X6A6250_zpshihuhutc.jpg
Cardigan: c/o J.Jill // Top: Nordstrom (similar) // Skirt: Topshop (similar) // Boots: Hautelook // Bag: Jessica Simpson // Jacket: Sheinside (similar) // Necklace: T+J Designs // Sunglasses: Ray-ban // Watch: c/o Aibi Watch // Rings: c/o Park Lane Jewelry // Cream Glaze Lip Crayon: Glo Minerals - Mimosa

Are you counting down the days to Spring?
 Do you maximize layering this time of year?


No comments:

Post a Comment