Thursday, April 27, 2017

Rocked it & Swapped it: Cabi Striped Trench Coat


When it comes to outerwear, us Midwest girls can never have too many options. I know for a fact I have over ten coats and I am OK with it, I mean, we wear coats a lot here with this all over the place weather. This gorgeous stripe trench coat from Cabi Clothing is giving us all the feels and we just can't stop wearing it! Is it weird that I got excited it's going to cool off the next few days because I know I get to wear it again? It's the little things in life...

When I wore my striped trench, I paired it over a great sweater top (also Cabi Clothing), denim skirt, and bright flats. I just love the red, white, and blue pairing even when it's not the 4th of July, don't you? Kaitlyn recently styled hers and she paired it over denim, a classic white tee, pastel scarf, and strappy sandals. Pregnancy style never looked so chic...at least mine didn't! ;)


I definitely feel like everyone needs a great lightweight khaki trench coat, but now Cabi has me believing we would all be better off with a striped trench too!

What do you think?

SHOP THE LOOK:

No comments:

Post a Comment