Thursday, June 1, 2017

Wild Child

 photo fashion-192_zpskkwkh4qz.jpg  photo fashion-185_zpsnccvi3a2.jpg

I am such a sucker for a vintage tee and when I saw this "wild child" one over the long weekend, I just had to scoop it up! OK, let me back up a bit. I spent the holiday weekend at our family lake house in Lake Geneva, as we do ever Memorial Day. There are quite a few staple places we visit literally every time we go north, and a few we try to get out to as often as possible. E Street Denim in downtown Lake Geneva is one of those places. I love there inventory and each time I stop in I always leave with the coolest new pieces to add to my wardrobe. On Saturday I picked up these jeans (which ps, feel like wearing yoga pants), vintage wash tee, and this gorgeous bag. Can we talk about this bag? I mean...instant favorite! 

 photo fashion-187_zpsa9g7blqo.jpg  photo fashion-191_zpsogtqvjxj.jpg

I decided to pair my three new pieces together and add a great hat. I also wanted to pair them with my favorite gladiator sandals that I have been wearing for years now. To finish off my boho summer look, I added this great stripe jacket from Cabi Clothing. In the end I was super comfortable and even though I felt like I was wearing pajamas, I felt beautiful. And isn't that what fashion is all about? Wear what you love because after all, if your outfit can make you happy, you are doing at least one thing right. ;) 

 photo fashion-186_zps80ugmnc1.jpg  photo fashion-190_zpsjemr5xek.jpg  photo fashion-188_zpsxsu7qvtk.jpg
Jacket: c/o Cabi Clothing (swap w/ Kaitlyn) // Top: E Street Denim // Jeans: Principal Denim via E Street Denim // Shoes: c/o Sole Society // Bag: Urban Expressions via E Street Denim // Watch: c/o Aibi Watch // Hat: c/o Gray Monroe //  Sunglasses: Quay Australia (similar

What do you think of this pairing? What did you do over the long weekend? Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment