Thursday, October 19, 2017

Rocked it & Swapped it: Cabi Velvet Loafers


Everyone needs a great pair of loafers (or ten pair for that matter), and these velvet floral beauties from cabi Clothing are our favorites! They can easily be dressed up or dressed down, and can be styled and paired with literally any outfit. We both opted to style ours with everyday wear, giving a great pop of print to each of our looks. When Kaitlyn styled hers, she wore a classic t-shirt paired with a skirt for a  mid-day coffee date. I later styled mine with a cozy knit and denim cut-offs for a day of errands and a quick trip to the kids school.

Do you own a pair of loafers? Admittedly, I own seven pair, some for the summer months, some for the fall and winter months, some solid colored, and some print. I mean, it really is the perfect style shoe and did I mention how comfortable they are? As a mother-of-two, I am literally always running around. I love me a great heel, but flats are so key for keeping up and playing with the kiddos. Here are a few of my favorites currently selling.


SHOP THE LOOK:

How many pairs of loafers do you own? If you can only get one pair, we highly recommend these beauties cabi put out this season! Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today, I hope you make it a great day! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment