Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Because I Rented the Runway

I've been a fan of Rent the Runway and its genius plan since the site debuted: A place where us style obsessed ladies can feel like fashion royalty for a weekend at a reasonable price tag....what's not to love? Life got even better when I received a free rental code for any dress of my choice. I had been staring at this coral Trina Turk for months and I had a pink themed bridal shower to attend that weekend, so there was no better time.

Dress: Rent the Runway, Shoes: DSW, Necklace: C/O Baublebar
By the way, "Spike it how you like it" - Brilliant?

Have you ever Rented the Runway? How was your experience?

#Kaitlyn

13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Wish I could have kept it :)

      Delete
  2. I have always wanted to try RTR but I just don't have enough places to get dressed up for!

    Kenzi
    http://simplykay.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grab a girlfriend, make some dinner reservations & RTR :)

      Delete
  3. I ordered a RTR dress for a wedding I have coming up in a week and a half. Fingers crossed that the dress fits!

    That dress is adorable on you, I love the scallops!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Enter my jewelry giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome Sharon, which one? I have so many saved in my favorites section!

      Delete
  4. Oh wow- I am just in love with that dress! Perfect thing to wear to a bridal party! New follower here! And fan!

    xx
    Holly Foxen Wells
    GlamourMash

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great dress choice! I've never RTR but I've been thinking about it. I love the "spike it how you like it." hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whether she found it on pinterest or came up with it herself, I thought it was so clever :)

      Delete
  6. This dress is STUNNING on you! I wish you owned it so I can swap with you ;) Just rented a dress for a wedding in oct. and can't wait to get it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have an account on it but haven't used it yet. I just might have to!

    I just did a blog post about BISTM :) check it out! It's short and sweet haha

    http://polkadotsandpencilskirts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much! love your post, your blog (and your most recent peplum purchase from forever21!)

      Delete