Thursday, August 30, 2012

Rocked it & Swapped it

Kaitlyn has this amazing animal print maxi dress that I have been watching her wear for 2 summers now. I finally asked to swap it after I saw her rocking it at this bachelorette party because we all know that I love me a great maxi after all...PhotobucketKaitlyn: Dress: Francesca's (similar) (similar), Shoes: DSW, Sunnies: Target, Watch: Nordstrom
Lisa: Wrist Wrap and Watch: Kristin Hassan, Hat: Shop in Las Vegas, Sunnies: Michael Kors, Necklace: T plus J Designs

What do you think of an animal print maxi? After wearing one, I feel like everyone needs to have at least one in their wardrobe, no?! ;) 

#Lisa

3 comments:

  1. I like the hat with it! Totally changes up the whole feel of the outfit!

    http://polkadotsandpencilskirts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this dress! I love animal print in general. I really want to wear maxis but I'm SO short..barely 5'0 so they're all way too long on me :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lara, Lisa is fairly short too but doesn't let that stop her! She just insists on wearing 6 inch heels ;)

      Delete