Thursday, August 23, 2012

Because Lisa Loves Everyday Wear

We got together on Monday for a family dinner with the in-laws and this is what I wore:




Top: Because I Shop too Much -Kaitlyn's closet, Tank: JC Penny, Jeans: 7 for all mankind, Necklace & Watch: Kristin Hassan, Earrings: C/O Baublebar, Ring: C/O Sole Society, Shoes: Target, Bag: Threadsence (sold out, but found it at this store)

I love me some good everyday wear. I wore this outfit all day, but added the ring and wedges when it was time to head out the door. So glad I found this top on Because I shop too much. $7? Yes please!  

What do you think about everyday wear? Do you ever add statement jewelry to punch up a look you've been wearing all day?

#Lisa


4 comments:

  1. Of course I found BISTM right after my husband and I had to start cutting back... hahaha

    http://polkadotsandpencilskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ;) That's WHY you can shop on BISTM, plus you can sell your stuff there too!

      Delete
  2. Love that clutch. Statement jewelry adds pop and fun to an outfit, you look great!

    ReplyDelete