Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Because Lisa Spent the Day Outside

beachwear fedora
Dress and Sandals: Victoria's Secret, Sunnies: Loft (similar and under $6) (similar), Hat: Charming Charlie (similar)

Here is a great example of something to do with day 3 hair! Nothing helps hide the fact you should be washing your hair like a braid and a hat. ;) (I generally do top knots on day 3 as well.)

We were having another beautiful Chicago weather day and me and the kids spent the afternoon in the sun. Of course I didn't get to sit or actually relax as I have 2 kids under 4, but at least I can still get sun as I chase them around. And who says I can't look cute doing so?! What is your go-to look for hanging outside in the yard?

*Like my shoes? They are currently for sale in my closet!

#Lisa

6 comments:

  1. Love those shoes. And I'm so with you on the hat hides all, infact I blogged the same kinda thing this morning LOL xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress.So cute!

    http://fashioncareofwoman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! So simple and cute for summer. Definitely a fan of sporting a braid & fedora. Such a great solution to bad/dirty hair! Thanks for linking up for 'Real Girl Style' this week. I hope you link up again on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love your hat :)

    Thanks for linking to What I Wore Wednesday Please grab the badge or link and comment and you're good to go!

    ReplyDelete