Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Olympic Inspiration

Every 4 years, an event rolls around for two short weeks that seems to bring everyone together, no matter where you're from. All the animosity we experience from day to day somewhat fades away as we gather in our living rooms to watch these inhuman athletes and their envious display of sportsmanship and perseverance. I have always been a gymnastics  fan (and a previous competitor) so I was thrilled to the see the Fab 5 win gold and of course, I am inspired by the gorgeous color of their neck wear.

Do you prefer gold, silver or bronze accessories? Lately I'm loving the mixed metals look.

Any favorite Olympic moments from these games? 


#Kaitlyn

4 comments:

  1. I've not been as into the Olympics this year and I think it's because of the way NBC has aired them. I hate knowing who won before it airs! Anyway, I love bronze and gold together, I think it's such a fun pairing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all the metallic s you have included! I haven't been able to watch much of the Olympics but I did see Michael Phelps 100 Meter, weird how it's his last year swimming!
    xo
    lovelyaddictions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, I agree, it's definitely made me want to stay away from Twitter and all forms of news sources on the days I want to watch.

    Thanks Eliza...I think it's time for a new swimmer to take over the spotlight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the olympics! Especially the gymnastics too! :)

    ReplyDelete