Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Because Lisa Went out For Dinner

I recently discovered this amazing gluten-free and vegan restaurant about 10 minutes from my house. This night we loaded up the fam and headed over for a nice dinner out.
This is what I wore:


rachelzoe Photobucket
highlowhem

Dress: Threadsence, Bag: Rachel Zoe, Shoes: Target, Watch: Fossil, Bracelet: Etsy, Ring: J Good, Necklace: ThirtySomethingFashion Box Service

Since it was 90 degrees out, the tube dress was a must! There was also no way my bangs were going to cooperate so I pinned them back and braided the sides up. I'd say it was a stylish way to beat the heat for sure. ;)


What do you think? Every braid and pin up the front of your hair to not deal with the inevitable sweaty mess?

#Lisa

14 comments:

  1. Super cute as always. Might have to try my hair like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress! And your hair and accessories work perfectly with it. Visiting from WIWW! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, thanks! heading over to check your blog out now!

      Delete
  3. Love the dress!You look amazing!

    http://fashioncareofwoman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cacy! you're comments are always so sweet! xo

      Delete
  4. I pretty much only wear dresses and skirts here in Arizona. Not because I want to look cute, but because it's too dang hot to wear anything else, and I like a nice breeze! haha

    http://polkadotsandpencilskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so jealous of your Arizona weather! I would take 90's year-round over 4 months of -10 any day :)

      Delete
  5. Such gorgeous inspiration pictures!
    I'm Your New Follower,Hoping That you Will FOLLOW me too.

    Twitter
    Blow a Rainbow on Lookbook
    Blow a Rainbow on Bloglovin
    Blow a Rainbow on Tumblr

    I'll wait you on my blog dear.Have a Nice Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks everyone! and new followers, heading over to follow you all back now! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute dress and I love the way you did your hair!

    lovelyaddictions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I'm such a sucker for a braid. I seriously do my hair in some sort of braid every other day! ;)

      Delete
  8. What's the name of the restaurant? My boyfriend and I love an excuse to get out of the city!

    Jess

    ReplyDelete